ARGH'S DUEL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got!

Go down 
+2
CozA
=Argh!=
6 posters
AuthorMessage
=Argh!=
Admin

Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got! Empty
PostSubject: Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got!   Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:44 am

I am tired of making new duel maps... I'll do it if you all want but I would rather see some work from you. If you want your work on the server, just send the maps to Arrrrgh55@gmail.com. If you are confused on how the mod is setup.. don't worry about it, just make the map with objects and all and I will add all the spawns for you! ( Please no custom terrains )

= Just put a tree, or some sort of obvious object where you want the spawns to be and I will complete it for you! =

Please contribute to the Tribes community you stinGy bastards. pirat
Back to top Go down
CozA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got!   Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:54 am

Actually Argh can we get rid of that black sky desert one? Its really annoying for people and you can barely see, plus if people are idle you cant vote-change map unless almost everyone votes.
Back to top Go down
https://arghsduel.forumotion.com
=Argh!=
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got!   Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:23 am

CozA wrote:
Actually Argh can we get rid of that black sky desert one? Its really annoying for people and you can barely see, plus if people are idle you cant vote-change map unless almost everyone votes.

Sure I will drop that map. As for the voting thing, I will talk to Lestat about excluding idle's from the available voters.

Thanks for your input CozA! pirat
Back to top Go down
CozA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got!   Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:34 am

Sounds good, thanks bro Smile

Also I just tried to get on Arghs, and it said the map being played was Joust (which I have) but when I join it says i dont have the custom file iblock or something? I managed to get people to change the maps and am playing Pillars.
Back to top Go down
{WoA}AntiDeath

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got!   Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:03 am

can we get sum ski maps?
Back to top Go down
BeRzErK

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got!   Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:49 am

its duel why would we ski?
Back to top Go down
http://www.militaryintel6.com
{WoA}AntiDeath

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got!   Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:54 am

duh, it would teach us to ski so we would be better duelers, i cant beleive there were ppl playing TRabbit, 13 were on
Back to top Go down
CozA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got!   Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:46 am

That's stupid putting ski maps on, it's play duel for Argh. Other servers there are ski maps.
Back to top Go down
{WoA}AntiDeath

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got!   Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:16 pm

nope not rly anymore, the CGS server got closed after Pes passed
Back to top Go down
CozA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got!   Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:35 pm

LS has skii maps.
Back to top Go down
BeRzErK

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got!   Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:08 am

doesnt DD have a ski map?
Back to top Go down
{WoA}AntiDeath

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got!   Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:33 am

duh i got banned from the LS servers u should know that
Back to top Go down
CozA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got!   Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:58 am

I wonder why.
And maybe Bezerk.
Back to top Go down
BeRzErK

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got!   Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:30 pm

cuz i got on CgS one time, but then it was too laggy, so Super and i went to DD server and they had a ski map, not sure though if it was DD
Back to top Go down
{WoA}AntiDeath

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got!   Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:34 pm

well US Base has ski maps but no one wants to do it
Back to top Go down
YaP

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got!   Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:00 am

argh, i know u may not listen, but im pretty sure i know what teh people want.

maps with sand as the ground = no. they are bad, slow, and shouldnt be played. they are inferior for duel, ctf, and for everything really. ESPECIALLY that black sky one someone mentioned. that is the single worst duel map ever.

the original duel maps were good. duelmap 2 was always my favorite.

anyways, u want to have some maps that are hilly, and some maps that arent, and some maps that are in between. the maps u made have been good, and i dont really care about new ones (but thats just me).

i guess im only talking about which maps suck. i am not sure which are the fan favourites (other than joust, which is the best one u offer) but i know a shitty duel map when i see it. if i see any shitty duel maps ill let you know on here so u know which ones to exclude from rotation. i suppose knowing what to exclude is just an important as figuring out what to include. set ur rotation and ill let you know u unstoppable niggar Wink

ps im drunk lol

edit: although ppl are saying it, u should include one or more "skiway" or whatever type maps, as people do enjoy playing them from time to time. ur server is a duel server, true. but if it is to be purely duel with nothing else, u may as well get rid of deathmatch, TD, and many othar things! arghs isnt just a duel server; its the place where we go to hangout and play the non-ctf tribes we like. i dont see why ski maps should be excluded. people like them. just so's u know, im not even a big fan of ski maps. i generally vote no on them. HOWEVER, im trying to be objective so that everyone can get something they enjoy. my observation tells me that ski maps have some popularity to them, and thus should be included in the list of maps that can be voted. hope the input helps! but by now i only expect to be utterly ignored, so maybe this is just a waste of my drunken keystrokes!
Back to top Go down
Bluefire

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got!   Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:50 am

No ski maps for christ sake! Last thing we need is the map to be switched to one and not be able to switch back till the time is elapsed because nubs want to play it all day. It really isnt hard to make a ski map, anyway. Host a game, exec("editor");, winzorz.
Back to top Go down
CozA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got!   Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:45 pm

I reckon the desert maps should be taken out, way too easy too spam and not fun. I like more maps like Joust and Pillars, nice smoothe hills fun to duel on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got!   Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tired of the same old duel maps? Lets see what you got!
Page 1 of 1